Look no further for your guest house accommodation in Gower. Each of our comfortable en-suite bedrooms are a truly individual mix of antique furniture and design, but with modern bathroom facilities. Old-world charm is combined with the best of today’s technology – free wireless internet access in all bedrooms and public areas, providing our guests with the perfect blend of old and new. Bedrooms range from cosy doubles to spacious family rooms, some are twin bedded and there are also ground floor rooms for those who can’t manage the stairs. Please have a look at the guestbook to see what our guests say.
Facilities at a glance
- En-suite, individually designed rooms.
- Free WiFi access throughout .
- Bedroom facilities: tea and coffee, flat screen TV, hairdryer etc.
- Guest lounge, conservatory and games room.
- Extensive gardens and great walks.
- Guest kitchen tea and coffee and fresh milk available.
- Guest laundry service available.
- Dog kennels available in the farm yard (sorry no dogs in the house).
- Plenty of safe storage for your sporting equipment.
- Ample safe off road parking.
- No problem leaving luggage on your final day or use of a shower before you leave.
The Quabs Log Cabin
For those looking to get more in touch with nature, there is The Quabs – a log cabin hidden away on the edge of the woods overlooking the trout ponds. It’s a cosy place, perfect for families to stay and can accommodate up to 4 people. If you want to be bothered by no one, this is the place for you. An old fashioned covered veranda encompasses the cabin where you can sit in the evening and watch the abundant wildlife come and go or BBQ on the massive stone fire place; in fact Jamie Oliver cooked here in 2011…
The Quabs is a 5 minute walk from the house and perfect if you are looking for unique accommodation in Gower. You can use your car to drop off your luggage at the beginning and end of your stay.
Group Bookings & Meeting Rooms in Gower
We are happy to accommodate group bookings or let the house out exclusively. Parc-Le-Breos offers the perfect opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle of the office to work with your colleagues in a relaxed environment. Please follow the link to our group accommodation & meeting rooms in Gower page for further information.